Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Corndogs and Country" Line-Up Change

The Florida State Fair announced a line-up change to the 2011 “Corndogs and Country” Concert scheduled for the 2011 State Fair. Country singer Colt Ford will replace Jake Owen at the pop country concert taking place on February 11, 2011, 6pm at the Live Nation’s 1-800-ASK- GARY Amphitheatre. The other performers for “Corn Dogs and Country” include Craig Morgan, Joe Nichols, Sunny Sweeney and Brett Eldredge. Tickets are $20, plus fees, and are on sale now at LiveNation.com.

3 comments:

  1. This sucks, I have tickets and would rather not go now. I was going to see Jake Owen, I've seen Joe Nichols and Craig Morgan several times and don't care to see them again!
    This really sucks, first the $20 ticket ends up being $29 after all the stupid fees now I have paid for a ticket I don't even want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. what county am i in now

    ReplyDelete